A Great Place to Work
● Coordinate and supervise all project activities on assigned project
● Representing the Client’s or organization’s interests.
● Provide advice on management of project
● Make sure all Safety Standards are met
● Making sure all the aims/goals of the project are met
● Making sure the quality standards are met
● Directly work with Project Superintendent/Foreman to achieve completion of the
project on schedule, within budget, and with quality workmanship that conforms
to original plans and specifications
● Develop and maintain overall project construction schedule including pre-job
planning, scheduling, document management and other tasks as assigned.
● Furnish submittals for approval
● Identify and create new business relationships
● Identify and offer solutions to problems
● Understanding the project plans and specifications
● Produce and track change orders
● Using IT systems to keep track of cost and progress
● Recruiting specialists and subcontractors
● Monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
● Maintain positive relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers and other
● Solicit bulletin pricing
● Communicate well with Accounting, Estimating, Human Resources, Coordinator
and Management to assure a safe and successful project.
● Generate Shop Drawings
● Jobsite visits and field checks
● Understanding of MIOSHA/OSHA safety rules and regulations
● Strong understanding of construction process from start to finish
● Proficient in Auto CAD a must. Microvellum proficiency preferred.
● Experience in the following: retail and commercial casework fabrication
● Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to read and
interpret detailed construction plans and specifications, communicate with
Clients, Subcontractors and Construction Managers.
● Quick, effective problem solving ability.
● Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Google Drive, Microsoft Project,
● You must have organizational skills, analytical skills, well developed interpersonal
skills, Communication skills, Team working skills, Diplomacy, ability to motivate
people, Management and Leadership skills.